Schedule an appointment with a librarian for a research consultation. You can also schedule a consultation with staff for assistance with statistics, geographic information systems, programming, or coding.
Instructions for scheduling an appointment
- 1. If you do not already have one, create an account using your GW email address.
- 2. Sign in to the scheduling system and choose a schedule. GELMAN is selected automatically. If you would like to make an appointment at Eckles Library, select ECKLES.
- 3. Research staff are available during the white time slots. Use the top navigation to look at different weeks. You can only schedule appointments up to two weeks in advance.
- 4. Click on the calendar slot for which you would like to make an appointment. More information about the person with whom you are booking an appointment will appear above the required form.
- 5. Complete the form and click SAVE APPOINTMENT once the required fields are completed.
- 6. A confirmation email will be sent to you with details about your appointment.