Gelman Library study rooms offer GW students a private, enclosed atmosphere for study. Whiteboards are found in every study room. Students may check out markers and erasers from the library Check Out Desk on the second floor. Rooms on the second and third floors have large screen monitors.
Overview of Policies
- Every person inside a study room MUST wear a mask at ALL times.
- There is no food allowed inside study rooms.
- Rooms are open to GW students on a first come, first served basis.
- Reservations may be placed up to two weeks in advance.
- A student may place up to two hours of reservations each day.