Are you interested in:
- Producing a video to promote an on-campus activity you are running and need equipment, editing software, and some tips?
- Recording a podcast where you interview a classmate and you need a quiet recording space – and gear?
- Designing a high-impact research poster for a conference presentation?
- Building your own video game or other interactive experience?
- As an instructor, including a digital storytelling or multimedia project in your course?
Libraries and Academic Innovation (LAI) provides equipment, expertise, and services to support all of these type of digital media projects and more.
Digital Storytelling & Multimedia Services Include:
- CREATE digital studio
- Free Adobe Creative Cloud access for all GW students, faculty, and staff
- Workshops on multimedia tools, video production, and Adobe Creative Cloud apps
- Consultations with Instructional Technologist, Ben Horn, on digital projects and teaching with digital assignments
- Video production equipment loan, including cameras, lights, microphones, and smartphone accessories
- Audiovisual production suite open to everyone
- Strategic Digital Learning Initiative (SDLI) studio supports faculty who are partnering with the Instructional Core to develop and teach an online course in digital storytelling and multimedia.
- Virtual Reality (VR) station
- 3-D and large-format printers
Visit the CREATE Digital Studio
CREATE Digital Studio: