- Building Entrance
- Registered Visitors & Borrowers
- Conduct Guidelines
- Library Computers, Printing, and Wireless
Access to Buildings & Resources
Visitor entrance to Gelman Library is available to:
- Students and faculty of the Washington Research Library Consortium (WRLC) and the Association of Research Libraries (ARL)
- GW neighbors with a Friends of GW GWorld Community Card
All other visitor access to library buildings is only available for:
- Users of specialized collections with an appointment (including the Special Collections Research Center and Global Resources Center),
- Students/staff of the School Without Walls, and
- Attendees of scheduled events
All visitors must comply with GW's visitor guidelines for campus access.
Masks are optional but strongly encouraged.
Registered Visitors & Borrowers
The Registered Visitors and Borrowers program is not available until further notice.
Inside the Libraries
Visitors should follow the conduct guidelines in library buildings or may be subject to expulsion.
Library Computers, Printing & Wireless
Learn how to access computers, print inside the libraries, and connect to GW's guest wireless network on our Visitor Access to Technology page.
VSTC Library Staffed Hours: