Colonial Printing, GW's central printing system, is a cloud-based, wireless printing service enabling you to print from anywhere on- or off-campus, and even from your smartphone or tablet. Simply send your print job to the cloud and visit any Colonial Printing kiosk on campus to print your document. The library has several kiosks available on the first, second (entrance), third, and seventh floors of the building.
Detailed information on printing at the library and around campus is available on the Colonial Printing website.
Find information about access to printing, library computers, and wireless connection for users who do not have a GW NetID on our Visitor Access to Technology page.
Print from a library computer
- Open your document, and from the print menu, select the printer called WEPA-BW (WEPA-mono on Macs) or WEPA-Color.
- Click "Proceed" to send your print job.
- Enter your NetID including @gwu.edu (example: email@example.com) and your password at the login prompt.
- At the print kiosk, swipe your GWorld card, then enter your NetID or the release code provided at your computer.
- Select the file you would like to print from the list and your payment method to print your job.
Note that enrolled students receive a $30 printing credit at the beginning of the academic year. Select "WEPA account" as your payment method in order to use the printing credit.
If you need a refund due to a printer error, contact WEPA, our Colonial Printing partner.