Computers in the VSTC Library
The Library is equipped with 10 Windows computer workstations with Internet access for patron use in our main seating area. Click here for a list of available programs. (Note: We do not have MACs in this library.)
Pay for Print Policy
Colonial Printing (WEPA)
- $0.07 per printed page B & W
- $0.85 per printed page for Color
- Pay with GWorld card or credit card ($0.40 surcharge to pay with a credit card)
For kiosk locations, printing instructions, and a link to add funds to your GWorld card go to: http://printing.gwu.edu/.
The library is equipped with one black & white photocopier for student use. Payment is cash only, $.10 per page, for print copies. To adhere to the University's sustainability efforts, we encourage our users to scan documents to PDF at our photocopier and send the files to their email. Scanning in black & white or color is always free; instructions are posted at the machine, and staff is happy to assist.
Library Quiet Space / Instructional Classroom
- 12 student computer stations, 1 faculty instructor's workstation
- 1 adjustable workstation (wheelchair-accommodating)
- Study table
- Wireless access
- Designated shared quiet study area when room is not reserved for classroom instruction
Enterprise Hall Computer Lab
Room 170 houses a 24/7 computer lab available to current GW students, faculty, and staff.
Save your work! We cannot guarantee that something saved on the computer can be retrieved when you log out or if you are logged out.
Save to a USB key or flash drive
Use Google Drive
Type your document in your email