Getting Help at GW
Blackboard support for faculty:
IT support (also Blackboard help for students):
Instructional designers can help with the pedagogical aspects of designing and teaching an online or hybrid course, as well as providing information on technology selection.
Specialized help designing courses in a discipline or involving a particular approach:
- All Schools: University Teaching and Learning Center (email@example.com)
- Health Sciences: Laurie Lyons (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nursing: Laurie Posey (email@example.com)
- Public Health: Andrew Wiss (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Service and Community-based Teaching: Center for Civic Engagement and Public Service (email@example.com)
- Undergraduate Research: Center for Undergraduate Fellowships and Research (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Writing Program (email@example.com)
Online Library Resources
GW Libraries offers a wealth of information on digital resources
- How to link to E-Reserves
- Research Guides: Librarians create course research guides for inclusion in your Blackboard. This guide, for example, leads students to resources appropriate to the course theme and assignments. Librarians provide links to the selected databases, electronic books, and data sets suitable for your content that will enhance the quality of student research.