Reserves Loan Periods, Fines, and Fees
The loan periods for Course Reserve materials are as follows and will be indicated on the record in the library catalog. Reserve materials may not be renewed. Once items have been returned, they can be checked out again after a 15-minute waiting period.
- Two Hour Loans: In House Use only
- Two Hour Loans/Overnight: May be used outside the library overnight if checked out two hours before the Circulation Desk closes. Items must be returned before 9 am the following day.
- Three Day Loans: For use outside of the library. Items must be returned before 9 am on the due date.
Course Reserve materials must be returned to the Reserve Book Drop (located in the front of the Check Out Desk) or fines may be incurred. If the library is closed, patrons may return Two Hour Loans/Overnight and Three Day Loans to the book drop next to the library entrance.
Fine/Fee Structure for Course Reserve Materials
- Two Hour Loans: $1.20/hour per item, $30.00 maximum fine per item
- Two Hour Loans/Overnight: $1.20/hour per item, $30.00 maximum fine per item
- Three Day Loans: $2.00/day per item, $30.00 maximum fine per item