Policies for Submitting Course Reserves
- First, please search GW's electronic journals for permalinks to articles which can be posted to Blackboard.
- For other items not available through electronic databases, please fill out the request form.
- If you request library staff to make scans, please allow 5-7 business days.
- GW guidelines for scanning are limited to one chapter from a book, or up to 10% of a book's total page count.
- Please ensure that the library has been granted access to your courses on Blackboard so that staff can add e-reserves. For instructions on how to do this, please click here.
New Reserve Book Orders
- This form is to be used by faculty, research and teaching assistants, faculty's administrative department staff, librarians ordering books on behalf of faculty and staff placing rush reserve orders.
- Before you submit your request, please check the Catalog to make sure the book you are requesting is not already owned by Gelman, Eckles or the VSTC Library.
- All new reserve book orders should be submitted at least a month or more prior to the date needed. Once your request is received, it will be forwarded to the Acquisitions Department as a priority order.
- Fulfillment of your order may take from 1 week to 1 month before it is received for reserve processing.