The library has several Colonial Printing kiosks available on the first, second (entrance), and third, and seventh floors of the building.
Detailed information on printing at the library and around campus is available at printing.gwu.edu.
To print from a library computer, follow these instructions:
- Open your document, and from the print menu, select the printer called WEPA-BW (WEPA-mono on macs) or WEPA-Color.
- Click "Proceed" to send you print job
- Enter your NetID including @gwu.edu (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) and password at the login prompt
- At the print kiosk, swipe your Gworld card, enter your NetID, or the release code provided at your computer
- Select the file you would like to print from the list and your payment method to print your job
Current students, faculty, alumni, and staff of the university, law, and medical schools are eligible for NetIDs. If you have not claimed your NetID yet, you can do so at identity.gwu.edu.
Foggy Bottom/West End Residents living in zipcodes 20006 and 20037 are eligible to obtain a NetID. Contact the Office of Government and Community Relations by phone at 202-994-9132 or by email at email@example.com.
If you need a refund due to a printer error, contact our Colonial Printing partner, WEPA, at https://www.wepanow.com/.