Already registered at Scifinder? Sign in here.
What is SciFinder?
SciFinder provides online access to:
- Chemical Abstracts. 1907- present. Chemical literature (journals, patents, books, etc.)
- Registry File. Chemical compound information (structure, molecular weight, spectral information, etc.)
- Medline 1958-. Medical literature (journals, books, conferences, etc.)
- CASREACT 1985-. Information on chemical reactions (e.g., synthesis, etc.)
- CHEMCATS. Chemical sources, i.e. supplier information)
- CHEMLIST 1979- Regulatory information
How do I register for access to SciFinder?
If you are a current GW student, faculty, or staff member who needs to use SciFinder to support your academic research here at GW, you must request a SciFinder username and password at the User Registration web page.
For instructions on completing the registration form, go to: How to Register to Use SciFinder.
After you submit the registration form, you will receive a message from firstname.lastname@example.org at the GW email address you provided in the form. This email includes a link that must be activated within 48 hours.
A confirmation page will display when your registration is complete. If you have any questions contact Debbie Bezanson, Science and Engineering librarian.