Welcome to our list of curated teaching and course design resources. We have compiled a selection of tools, strategies, and best practices to help educators create engaging and effective learning experiences. Whether you are a seasoned teacher or new to the field, you will find something here to inspire and support your work.
In this list, you will find resources for designing and delivering online and in-person courses, as well as resources for assessment and evaluation. We hope these resources will help you create meaningful and impactful learning experiences for your students.
- Accessibility Best Practices
- Accessibility Checklist for the Digital Components of Your Course
- Building Community
- Exit Tickets
- Generative Artificial Intelligence (AI) Tools
- Ideas for Assessments
- Online Discussion Boards
- Sample Accommodation Policies for Syllabi
- Social Annotations
- Syllabus Reviews for Inclusive Teaching
- Teaching Current Events & Controversial Topics
- The First Week of Class
- Tips for Maintaining Online Course Materials