Access GW Resources with Google Scholar
Google Scholar allows you to link your Scholar search results to resources available to you through GW Libraries. Follow these simple steps to set up your Google account to access GW Libraries:
- Open Google Scholar (scholar.google.com)
- Click on the three-line or "hamburger" menu at the top left corner of the page and select Settings
- Select Library Links from the left side menu
- If not already displayed, search "George Washington University"
- Make sure all choices are selected
- Click save
If your browser is set to not save your passwords, the best way to access Google Scholar is via the Libraries website.
- From the library homepage, choose "Subject Databases"
- Choose the A-Z Database List tab
- Choose the G tab
- Find Google Scholar in this alphabetized list
Need help? Ask Us.
Can't find the journal online? Then look in the catalog to see if GW Libraries (or any of the other WRLC Consortium libraries) has the journal. If it's at another WRLC Consortium library, place a Consortium Loan Request for the article. If no library in the WRLC Consortium has the journal, then place a request via Interlibrary Loan.