Open Access Publishing
- The bibliographic data, abstract (as entered in the ProQuest ETD Administrator) and full text of your work are freely accessible to anyone with a computer to read, download, or print through ProQuest and the Washington Research Library Consortium Catalog.
- There is a one-time publishing fee of $95.00 payable directly to ProQuest at the time of submission to the ETD Administrator Website.
Publication Release Options: (choose one)
- The bibliographic data, abstract (as entered in the ProQuest ETD Website), and full text are displayed in the ProQuest database and the GW institutional repository upon publication.
- The bibliographic information and abstract (as entered in the ProQuest ETD Administrator) will be displayed in the ProQuest database and the GW institutional repository.
- Release of the full text may be delayed for 6 months, 1 year or 2 years in both the ProQuest database and the GW insitutional repository.
- Authors will receive a calculated release date in an email notification when the submission has been delivered to ProQuest and when it has been published.
- The embargo period in the ProQuest database may be extended by contacting the ProQuest Dissertation Publishing Group in writing, including email the Author and School Relations Group at email@example.com. To extend the embargo lift date in the GW insitutional repository, authors should notify the Library ETD Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) separately in writing.
If you are unsure about placing an embargo on your thesis or dissertation, you may wish to seek guidance from your dissertation/thesis faculty advisor.
Search Engine Access: (choose one)
- System Default is set to YES. This is an opt-out decision.
- Do not make your work discoverable by major search engines.
- See Search Engines and Your Dissertation for more information.
- A copy of your work may be purchased through ProQuest, but the author is not eligible to earn royalties.
- The author may restrict the sale of their manuscript by contacting ProQuest directly.
Have any feedback? Fill out this form.