Study Seat Reservations
Please Note: A current GW student, faculty, or staff account is required to access the reservation system and to reserve a seat. In the Fall 2020 semester, a seat reservation is required to enter the Gelman or VSTC Libraries.
Due to social distancing guidelines, only single seat reservations are available. No group space can be reserved in library buildings.
Photos and more information about study rooms is available within the reservation system.
Policies in a Nutshell
- Throughout Fall 2020, study seat reservations and entrance to Gelman Library are limited to GW students, faculty, and staff only.
- Spaces are available for reservation on a first come, first served basis.
- Reservations may be placed up to two weeks in advance.
- Reservations may be placed for up to two hours each day.
- Masks must be worn in the library at all times, covering your mouth and nose.
- Masks may not be removed to eat and may be removed only as needed to take a drink.
Would you like to provide feedback on our new study space reservation system? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.