Attention Faculty! Join us Tuesday, May 21, 1:00-2:30 pm in Gelman Library, Room 301. Web of Science is a critical database indexing scholarship in the sciences, social sciences, and arts & humanities. A Thomson Reuters trainer will lead a session for faculty on searching and using results from the Web of Science citation databases. The workshop will covering the following topics:
- Web of Science publication selection process
- Searching by topic, author, and funding agency
- Analyzing your search results
- Citation reports and the h-index
- Cited Reference Searching
- E-mailing, saving, printing, or exporting your results
- Saving a search history and creating search and citation alerts
- Integration with EndNote & EndNote Web
Box lunches will be provided.
Registration is closed. Please email Laura Wrubel at email@example.com to be placed on the waiting list.