February 27, 2014
Gelman, Room 702
Please RSVP for this free event
Join Bruce Rosenstein, Managing Editor of Leader to Leader and author of the new McGraw-Hill book Create Your Future the Peter Drucker Way: Developing and Applying a Forward Focused Mindset, for the presentation Create Your Future the Peter Drucker Way: A Leadership
Bruce's presentation will focus on:
1. How to create a future-focused mindset (Build a better tomorrow by taking steps today)
2. Determining the future that has already happened (Look for clues in the past to forecast the future)
3. Becoming your own successor (Keep yourself in demand and in control of your destiny)
4. Shaping the future of your organization (Go beyond the planning stage and create real change)
5. Building your future beyond your current workplace (Identify key challenges & opportunities in all areas of life)
Bruce will focus on how current and aspiring leaders can work toward a better tomorrow individually, organizationally and for their professions. His talk will hold great relevance for knowledge workers in business, nonprofits, government and academia.
There will be a book signing after the presentation.
The future is too important to be left to chance; participate in this important event as you create your own future!