China Documentation Center (CDC)
- About CDC
- A description of the subject focus and materials
- Research Guide
- Guide to major print and online resources.
- Browse By Subject
- View title-by-title lists of books and other holdings on over 200 topics.
- Electronic databases on China studies that the Gelman Library subscribes to.
- Journals & Newspapers
- A list of available journals and newspapers.
- New Acquisitions
- Lists of recently acquired items in Chinese.
The China Documentation Center (CDC) was established in 2003 as a central repository of scholarly Chinese language publications concerning the military, national security, and foreign relations of the People's Republic of China. With over 3000 Chinese language publications and some specialized English language studies, the CDC is the largest such repository of its kind in the world outside of China. The vast majority of publications in the collection are from the period since 1990, although it also contains materials from the 1970s and 1980s.