- About the TRC
- A description of the subject focus and materials.
- Research Guide
- Guide to major print and online resources.
- Browse By Subject
- Title-by-title lists of books and other holdings.
- Databases for journal articles, newspapers, and documents that the Gelman Library subscribes to.
- Print and electronic journals and newspapers.
- New Acquisitions
- List of recently acquired books in Chinese.
The Taiwan Resource Center (TRC) was established in December 2004 to provide a specialized collection of materials for advanced study and research on Taiwan in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area. Attached to the Global Resources Center (GRC) of the Gelman Library at The George Washington University, the Center’s collection focuses mainly on the history, politics, economy, public policy, national security, and foreign relations of Taiwan. The current holdings include books in Chinese, English and Japanese languages, as well as periodicals and databases of materials from or related to Taiwan.
China Documentation Center (CDC) | Japan Resource Center (JRC) and Okinawa Collection | Russia, Eurasia, Central & Eastern Europe (REECE) | Middle East & North Africa (MENA) | Korea Resources